Friday, March 15, 2013

Jack Macleod








Time: 25 hours + 3 hours touch ups
Type: Digital painting
Software: Corel Painter X + Photoscape + Adobe PS CS4
Brushes: Wet oils, Chalk, Flat oil, Camel impasto, Gouche Cloner for the shirt, Oil brush, A little Fine Gouache brush
Model: Jack Macleod

Comments (Photo 1): A portrait I made for my friend Jack and his Dad, took me longer than usual because of the two models. Notice the green hue.

Comments (Photo 2): A solo picture of my friend's grandma. He gave very little to work with because of the low resolution picture he gave me. That's why I always ask my customers that they always give me a hi-resolution pic so that the details are well shown.

Comments (Photo 3): Another portrait of Jack and his Grandma. This time I put in a blue hue.

0 comments: